Getting Lockridge Networks installed takes three easy steps:
- Click the "Get Started" button on any of our internet plans and complete the registration form.
- Our team will confirm you are in the coverage area and will schedule an onsite survey. This includes getting on your roof and testing signal strength and line of sight from one of our towers.
- Once signal strength is known, we'll share what bandwidth options are available in your area. We can then install immediately for a one time, $99 install fee. You'll be billed each month on the anniversary of your install date. There are no other surprises or hidden fees.
Call us at 641-631-0500 to discuss options. We've built over 40 towers to service remote areas of Iowa that were previously unreachable. If you are in line of sight to another Lockridge Networks customer we may even build a custom network extension from them to your home. Unlike most other providers, we are very flexible, so call us and we can get you hooked up.
Lockridge Networks has redundant Internet connectivity and outages are very rare. If you are unable to reach the Internet, most issues can be solved by performing the following actions:
- Turning your computer, tablet or device off and on again.
- Unplug the power injectors which power your router and antenna. Wait one minute, then plug the power injectors back in. Do not use the reset button, you will lose your connection.
Programs such as uTorrent, Frostwire, BitTorrent, RapidShare, TorrentHound, etc. are not allowed on our network. These applications can open thousands of connections that not only slow down your devices, but can affect others on the network. Every ISP is required by law to enforce a policy where action is to be taken against those who infringe on any and all copyrighted material. If you are sharing copyrighted material, Lockridge Networks reserves the right to terminate your connection immediately.
You are billed every month on the date that you started service. You are expected to pay that balance no later than 15 days after the bill date. You can also prepay and receive a discount for paying 12 months in advance. Just call us at 641-631-0500 for details.
Lockridge Networks generally send bills via email. Your statement will be sent to you via email on your anniversary date each month. Lockridge Networks does not have a paper bill option - we pass the savings on to you by not spending on postage/paper and therefore reinvesting in network quality. Better for you, better for your wallet, and better for the environment.
Financial assistance is available to help eligible Iowans afford and maintain basic telephone service or broadband Internet access service. Lifeline participation enables Iowans to stay connected to jobs, family, community resources, and government and emergency services. In 2016, the Federal Communications Commission made many changes to the Lifeline program and added broadband Internet access service to the list of subsidized services.
Lifeline provides a monthly bill credit on either one telephone service (home or wireless) or one Internet service (home or mobile) per qualified household. If a customer has multiple services, only one credit may be given.
The rules for demonstrating eligibility for Lifeline have also changed. Households may continue to verify eligibility through proof of participation in Medicaid, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP or food stamps), Supplemental Security Income Program (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance Program, or Veteran’s Pension or Survivor Benefits. Consumers may also qualify if they can provide proof of income below 135 percent of the federal poverty level. To find out go to http://www.checklifeline.org. Re-certification is required to remain eligible for the service.